Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Marinduquena without revealing any personal information. However, Marinduquena needs certain personal information if you wish to apply for a job, register for an account, receive Marinduquena newsletter, or use certain Marinduquena services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Marinduquena will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new job listing and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Marinduquena automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Marinduquena may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for job applications and services.
- Marinduquena also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Marinduquena assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Marinduquena may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Marinduquena to provide job offers and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Marinduquena may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Marinduquena;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Marinduquena. If you have provided personal information to Marinduquena and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Marinduquena at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Marinduquena Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Marinduquena uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Marinduquena retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Marinduquena may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Marinduquena websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions